Commercial Real Estate
Our Commercial Real Estate practice covers the full range or real estate transactions. Our clients have included landlords, tenants, buyers, sellers, developers and financiers.
The scope of this varied practice includes advice on:
- Buying and selling of property, entering into fresh leases or renewing existing ones, statutory and regulatory requirement such as obtaining the consent of State Governors to subsequent dealings in land.
- Building , construction and consultancy contracts.
- Project financing for Real Estate developments.
- Securitising Real Estate assets.
- Commercial property management contracts.
- Election and Electoral matters
- Planning regulations and representations to Planning Authorities
- Site appraisals and infrastructure agreements.
- Due diligence and investigations of title and search reports.